WA MOGA 29
Each session runs for 2 hours in a relaxed and intimate setting.
326 West 5th Avenue - The Beaumont Studios - B2
This workshop is for people who want to cultivate and nurture their creativity. It is a relaxing and serene experience to spend time for ourselves so that we can refocus, reenergize and reflect by creating something wonderfully unique and beautiful in a herbarium.
What you can expect from the workshop:
- Learn the beauty of making a herbarium bottle
- Create and take your original herbarium bottle home
- Create a custom hang tag of the different flowers used or any special notes
- Enjoy a unique experience at our one-of-a-kind art studio
- Though each session is guided, you can enjoy total artistic freedom
- We keep groups small and casual ( Each session takes up to 4 people only )
- All materials included
Prior to your visit with us:
Please contact us if you have any symptoms of COVID19 such as Fever, Loss of sense of smell or taste, Nausea etc. so that we can either cancel or reschedule your visit with us.
- If you cancel more than 3 days prior to the starting date of the workshop, you will receive a full refund
- No refund will be available for any cancelation made less 24 hours before the workshop begins
- In case of emergencies such as unexpected illness ( ex. COVID19 ) or car accident, we will give you either a 50% refund or 100% credit toward next available session
If you would like to cancel or reschedule, please reach out to us by email: